Google
 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide - 3rd Edition - Dynamics NAV Performance on SQL - My Two Cents

 

While struggling with NAV/SQL performance issues for many years I scribbled down countless pages about various issues, learned by own experience or from colleagues, taken from numerous knowledgebase articles, whitepapers, etc. or heard in several webcasts.

In 2006 I started to put all this into a structured document, one I could use more straight in my optimization workshops - so "The NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide" was born. It's not a replacement of any official NAV/SQL documentation and requires some pre-knowledge about certain issues, but this "braindump" should give feasible advice and practical hints for the daily work with NAV and SQL.

The NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide - 3rd Edition - Dynamics NAV Performance on SQL - My Two Cents

No comments: