Google
 

Monday, October 15, 2007

Export XML data - Excel - Microsoft Office Online

Some solutions may require exporting XML feeds from Excel spreadsheets to feed SQL databases.  One alternative is to use linked servers, however this may not be available in some environments.

Here is some info on mapping XML to Excel 2007.

After you have imported XML data, mapped the data to cells in your worksheet, and made changes to the data, you often want to export or save the data to an XML file. There are two ways to export XML data from a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheet:

Export XML data - Excel - Microsoft Office Online

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I was in situation,when I added one element into my MS Excel and after I reopened file and data was damaged.But I used the google and I found-repair Excel xls.Tool solved all problems in two minutes and made it without payment.Moreover tool demonstrated recover worksheets in Microsoft Excel format.